Duct Services in Delaware County
At Feehan Air Conditioning, we specialize in duct design, installation, service and repair. We field these types of calls all day long and understand the importance of properly installed, cleaned and sealed ductwork. If your home isn’t equipped with a quality duct system, it could cause a wide array of problems including sub-par HVAC system performance, poor indoor air quality and potential health issues for you and your family.
New Duct Installation
If your HVAC system consistently performs below design quality and efficiency, we highly recommended bringing in our trained and certified duct installation technicians. New duct installation is a complex project. When done right, new ductwork designs should be carefully mapped out to ensure the high performance and efficiency of your home’s HVAC system.
Our team will install new ductwork or replace your existing ductwork with minimal disruption to your home. At Feehan Air Conditioning, we want you to feel as comfortable with the process as possible, knowing that the end results will ensure money is saved and that you will have ultimate comfort and luxury living in your home.
Already have ductwork installed? We can help seal, repair, or replace it for optimal efficiency.
Signs of Leaking Ducts
If your air ducts are leaking, you are not only losing money, but your home may be fostering mold, dust, or other toxic chemicals. If you notice any of these signs, we suggest contacting us immediately:
- Poor Air Circulation: If the air in your home seems to be stale or not moving, there may be an air duct leak or problem.
- Disproportionate Temperatures: Temperatures should be uniform throughout your home or business. Should you notice that one room is significantly hotter or colder than another, you should definitely have your ductwork checked.
- Increased Utility Bills: Utility costs will greatly increase if your ducts are leaking. There will be a noticeable spike in cost that demands your attention. Energy waste is bad for the environment as well as your wallet.
- Poor Air Quality: Any reduction in air quality should be immediately addressed by a professional HVAC contractor. Breathable indoor air is not something anyone should mess around with, so if you are concerned, definitely give us a call right away. Poor air quality may mean an increase in or excessive amounts of dust in the air. It could also mean sudden and strange odors—your air duct may be pulling in air from outdoors or circulating potentially hazardous chemicals.
Duct Sealing Services
When it comes to ductwork, our experts will help you accomplish the following:
- Seal leaking air ducts.
- Clean and properly maintain air ducts.
- Replace and custom design when necessary.
- Save energy.
- Save big on utility bills.
- Maintain a safe and breathable environment.
Don’t delay—if you’re concerned that your air ducts may be leaking, please call Feehan Air Conditioning so we can ensure your safety.
Why Choose Feehan Air Conditioning
Feehan Air Conditioning offers a full range of same day emergency cooling services to all Tri-County area residents 24 hours a day and 7 days per week. Our fully licensed, insured and trained technicians are equipped with all of the tools and a truck full of parts to get the job done fast and affordably.
Have More Control Over Your Comfort The first air conditioning units had two settings—on and off. Either the temperature inside the house was different from the temperature outside of it, or it wasn’t. Nowadays air conditioners generally come with a programmable thermostat that provides more control over the system, saves money on utilities and conserves
Knowing the Functions of AC Parts Will Help to Make a Sound Investment When you purchase and install a window unit, it’s easy to assume that an air conditioner is just one piece. Compact, easy to lug around and not complex. The truth is, air conditioners are systems—intricate components connected to one another
Comfort Combined With Smart Use If you are looking to expand your home’s cooling and heating systems without breaking the bank, then look no further. Mini-split systems are just for you! But not every one of these systems is created equally. Many of the top manufacturers produce and market ductless mini-split systems, but Mitsubishi provides