AC Preventative Maintenance in Delaware County
When it comes to AC maintenance, it pays not to procrastinate. Having your air conditioner professionally serviced now will prevent small issues from becoming major (and majorly expensive!) ones later. At Feehan Air Conditioning, we recommend annual maintenance check-ups each spring before the dog days of summer hit and your AC is working overtime.
When the mercury begins to rise, you’ll want to be running your air conditioning system day and night. And the only way to ensure it is operating at design performance is with ongoing, professional maintenance. And there is no one better at making sure your air conditioner is a finely tuned cooling machine than the tune-up team at Feehan Air Conditioning.
Our Comprehensive AC Maintenance Checklist:
- Fans thoroughly inspected to ensure proper air distribution.
- Freon checked for correct charge and to ensure no leaks.
- Ductwork tested for leaks.
- Thermostats checked and recalibrated as necessary.
- Bearings and motors lubricated as needed.
- Safeties and controls checked and tested as required.
- Condensate drain checked for obstruction and cleared if necessary.
- Contactors and relays inspected for faults.
- Electrical disconnect and AC unit wiring thoroughly inspected and tested.
- If applicable, humidifier operation is tested.
- Internal pressures and temperatures are recorded.
- Evaporator coil is checked for proper operation and cleanliness.
- Air filters are cleaned or replaced as needed.
- Condenser coils are inspected and power washed if dirty.
- Provide an inspection report detailing irregular conditions and necessary repairs or service.
AC Maintenance Benefits:
- Extended equipment life: Preventative maintenance will prolong the life of your air conditioning system by reversing minor malfunctions before they have a chance to contribute to a major breakdown.
- Improved indoor air quality: Dirty components and clogged air filters can quickly make the air quality of your home turn toxic. Cleaning the internal parts of your AC will do wonders for your indoor air quality.
- Reduced energy costs: An AC with properly functioning components will operate at design efficiency. This means repairing faulty components will help you save on energy bills in the long run.
- Reduced repair costs: It will cost you less to replace a single component than it would to replace the entire unit. One of the main benefits of proper AC maintenance is being able to locate problems and repair them before they become larger issues that would require replacement.
- Reliable in-home comfort: Having your air conditioning system break down in the middle of a heat wave is something you want to avoid. The best way to keep your AC running is by conducting routine preventative maintenance.
Preventative AC maintenance is one of the smartest things you can do as a homeowner. Call Feehan Air Conditioning and get the most thorough and knowledgeable AC maintenance team on the job today!
Why Choose Feehan Air Conditioning
Feehan Air Conditioning offers a full range of same day emergency cooling services to all Tri-County area residents 24 hours a day and 7 days per week. Our fully licensed, insured and trained technicians are equipped with all of the tools and a truck full of parts to get the job done fast and affordably.
Have More Control Over Your Comfort The first air conditioning units had two settings—on and off. Either the temperature inside the house was different from the temperature outside of it, or it wasn’t. Nowadays air conditioners generally come with a programmable thermostat that provides more control over the system, saves money on utilities and conserves
Knowing the Functions of AC Parts Will Help to Make a Sound Investment When you purchase and install a window unit, it’s easy to assume that an air conditioner is just one piece. Compact, easy to lug around and not complex. The truth is, air conditioners are systems—intricate components connected to one another
Comfort Combined With Smart Use If you are looking to expand your home’s cooling and heating systems without breaking the bank, then look no further. Mini-split systems are just for you! But not every one of these systems is created equally. Many of the top manufacturers produce and market ductless mini-split systems, but Mitsubishi provides