AC Compressor Repair and Replacement in Delaware County
If you are experiencing any of the following, your AC compressor may be failing:
- No cool air: If your AC compressor isn’t working, it can hinder the cooling process.
- Hard starts: If your AC shakes and shutters violently every time you turn it on, your compressor may be busted.
- Strange sounds: Unfamiliar rattling or banging sounds may be a sign of a failing compressor.
- Tripped circuit breaker: A malfunctioning compressor can cause your circuit breaker to trip which cuts power to your AC. If this happens frequently, there’s a good chance your compressor is failing.
Your AC compressor has the hard job of turning cool, low pressure gas into hot, high pressure gas. This is just one step in the complex multi-step cooling process, but if it fails, the entire AC unit fails.
How to Avoid AC Compressor Failure
As a rule of thumb, it’s always good to maintain and clean your air conditioner. Proper maintenance may not only prevent compressor failure, but on the whole it will keep your air conditioning unit operating at peak efficiency and design performance.
We recommend the following AC maintenance regimen:
- Frequently clean the air filter.
- Ensure the air filter is properly fitted to the intake vent.
- Replace filters about once every two months.
Benefits of AC Compressor Repair and Replacement
- Lower energy bills.
- Decreased chance of needing future repairs.
- Extended equipment life.
- Peace of mind.
At Feehan Air Conditioning, we will troubleshoot your specific compressor problems, but also come prepared to evaluate the health of your entire system and tackle any other unexpected AC issues.
Don’t delay—get Feehan Air Conditioning on the job and let us help with all of your AC compressor problems.
Why Choose Feehan Air Conditioning
Feehan Air Conditioning offers a full range of same day emergency cooling services to all Tri-County area residents 24 hours a day and 7 days per week. Our fully licensed, insured and trained technicians are equipped with all of the tools and a truck full of parts to get the job done fast and affordably.
Have More Control Over Your Comfort The first air conditioning units had two settings—on and off. Either the temperature inside the house was different from the temperature outside of it, or it wasn’t. Nowadays air conditioners generally come with a programmable thermostat that provides more control over the system, saves money on utilities and conserves
Knowing the Functions of AC Parts Will Help to Make a Sound Investment When you purchase and install a window unit, it’s easy to assume that an air conditioner is just one piece. Compact, easy to lug around and not complex. The truth is, air conditioners are systems—intricate components connected to one another
Comfort Combined With Smart Use If you are looking to expand your home’s cooling and heating systems without breaking the bank, then look no further. Mini-split systems are just for you! But not every one of these systems is created equally. Many of the top manufacturers produce and market ductless mini-split systems, but Mitsubishi provides